A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Practice Makes Perfect...


These crochet circles are suppose to turn into squares. The one on the left was my first attempt and somehow I lost stitch count and it wasn't working out, I also ran out of the black yarn so on my second attempt I did not have the black as you see. The circle on the right is just before it was suppose to turn into a square and at first it was more of a diamond shape I pulled it out tried again then it turned into a lopsided square.. I counted my stitches and somewhere I got off count again! UGH!!! So I tuned it into a potholder of sorts and I will practice this square again till it is square. It is one of the 12 in my Crochet A Long 2013 at Ravelry.com.
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...