A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Sunday, February 10, 2013

In the land of make believe...

In the land of make believe, this is square.

Alright, so I decided to join in the fun at Ravelry for their 2013 Crochet A Long of crochet blocks. I am the worst for crocheting anything that needs to be square. This square isn't even finished and it is already not square. Somehow I managed to get a few extra stitches or something. I keep telling myself I am not going to give up.

I think it may have something to do with distractions. I work good if the family is doing their own thing. As soon as they need me for something and if I am in middle of crocheting... EEEK! That is why most of this square looks pretty good till the end. I am going to attempt another one I seem to always do better on my second run, as long as I don't give up after the first attempt.
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...