A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Crochet Baby Cowboy Boots

1st Attempt
 How about some  boot scootin' boogie with these adorable Crochet Baby Cowboy/Cowgirl Boots! 

I found among the many, many photocopied patterns and books that my mother had in her stash, the pattern for these adorable boots! The pattern is originally from Annie's Attic 1979/1980 Baby Bootie Boutique- Cowboy Boots. I had to make it a day project since I have so many great nieces and nephews that I could be making items for. If they lived closer than 800 miles it would help but while I crochet I think of them. Some times, however rare it is; I will send a finished project to them.

This boot is my first attempt, it is same boot in both photographs. I like to show what I call my "Misfits",  in hopes that I attempt more of the same and finally get the patterns right. You need two boots to be a pair and the second boot turned out in such better shape than the first. I will have to make another and hope it turns out as good as the second attempt so I can have a descent pair.  When I get a match I will post the final pair! :D

Before the decorative trim on side.

Post a Comment