A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

18th Wedding Aniversary


This past Saturday, February 25th was my 18th Wedding Anniversary! My husband took me to dinner at Mahogany Steak House in Oklahoma City. When we arrived, to my surprise on our dining table at the restaurant was a beautiful bouquet of flowers in wedding white colors. We had an absolute delicious meal starting off with Lobster Cargo. For dinner I had a nice lobster tail and some crab, the best  lobster and crab I have ever had in my life so far! I had a few glasses of this delicious desert wine Moscato D'Asti. Oh my the sweet goodness of this wine.. I could definitely have a case stashed somewhere for sure! I finished off with a piece of the most awesome carrot cake with my wine, it was oh so fabulous indeed!!

A humorous way to end the evening was by watching television shows called "Who in the bleep did I marry?" Why we chose those shows I don't have a clue but once we got into the show we had to see what happened.
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...