A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

TIE Tuesday!!!


It's Tuesday and if your reading this you made it through the dreaded Monday blues.  I was awakened at 5 AM by my husband's phone. He had a guy actually call in sick that early. I have no clue as to why it couldn't have waited till after 7. But I am staying positive and enjoying my peaceful day. I think I see a little sun peeping through the clouds this morning which brings a smile to my face! My rose bushes look AMAZING!! I decided to prune them up and play with my Canon camera. My rose bushes have a special place in my heart, they were my mother's and when she lost her battle to Colon Cancer I transplanted them to my yard as well as her daffodills. Here are some of the shots I took when photographing them. Don't forget tonight is your last chance enter for the surprise blog candy! Look for Jellybeans.. not my little Pomeranian named Jellybean but a photo of actual candy! :D


Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...