A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TIE Tuesday!!!


Take It Easy! It's Tuesday! 
 You still have all week to get things done. I have been taking it easy today so has The Pom Squad. Today is a great day. Today is when the Amvets come by and pick up your unwanted clothing or housewares. I have two 30 gallon bags to give. I know I could have had much more if I had went through closets yesterday instead of celebrating TIE Tuesday a day in advance. I am somewhat of a pack rat, I cling to items that were given to me even if I have no use for them. They were a gift and since I do not have the actual people in my life as much or if at all I tend to hang onto material items as a way of remembering our time together. Whether it be an old friend, a parent miles away or even a grandparent who has passed.

I have one or two items in my possession that I have dreamed about. I know it sounds weird but one item in particular was in a dream. I didn't think about it after the dream until one day I had stopped at an Antique shop or might have been a garage sale with a friend and I seen this item. Because I knew I had seen it before in a dream I felt I must buy it. I don't know why or if it has a special meaning but I have kept it safe up on a shelf ever since. So today I feel great about getting rid of some stuff, I love Spring and it really puts me in the spirit of cleaning out the old and refreshing my surroundings, which refreshes my soul.

I hope you are getting a taste of some of the beautiful Spring weather in your part of the world. Happy Tuesday!
Post a Comment