A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TIE Tuesday

TIE= Taking It Easy Tuesday!
Yea, I just came up with that! I am taking it  easy today. I am feeling a bit under the weather today. Yesterday was so very stressful. My husband is out doing business today as usual. I just keeping praying he's okay today. I have been trying to occupy my time with projects today to keep my mind off of things. I needed to get my Daring Baker challenge recipe finished it is due by midnight February 27th. I also joined a Stick Pin Swap the other day at CDAC or Crafters Digital Art Center. Never used a stick pin in a card unless it was for a challenge but I was invited to swap, so what the heck! One of the girls from our neighbor hood has grown up and is having her first baby girl. I am making her a diaper cake, so pictures will be coming soon on that project! I am trying to keep busy even though I am not feeling like moving off the couch today. I am literally forcing myself to do things today. ;)
Post a Comment