A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Flat Stanley Has Arrived in Edmond, Oklahoma!

As I returned from picking up my son from school I noticed my mail was hanging out of my mailbox. I let my son in the house and went back to the mail box to find Flat Stanley trying to use my mail  to climb out of the mail box but he was having no luck and the mail had only been sticking in the slot and he was trapped until I unlocked my box and let him out. I only have a week to show him my community. I will keep you posted on Flat Stanley's road trip through my community! First thing Stanley insisted was to play with my Your Story Laminating machine and  he will be protected from the elements and maintain his clean clothing during his entire visit! He has a BIG day on Friday!

Post a Comment