A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!

It has been nearly a week since I have posted. I have been busy looking through old family photos I had scanned of my mother's old albums. I felt great about sharing the photos with family members I haven't seen since I was a child through my Facebook page. I love my Facebook page! Being able to let everyone who has made an impact in my life that I am Thankful for knowing them and having the pleasure of being their friend meant a lot to me this year. Even if it was via my Facebook page. Thanksgiving can go either way with me. I get very emotional since my mother passed 8 years ago the day after Thanksgiving.  Some days I can stay cheerful about all I have to be thankful for and other days I am sad for all that has changed in my life.  I hope no matter where you are right now in your life I hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving holiday and were able to have a satisfying Thanksgiving dinner!
Photo taken in Palo Duro Canyon State Park, Texas - June 2010
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...