A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Did you vote?

Yesterday morning, I honored my right to vote! Did you?

I spent the rest of the day working on a hooded baby afghan. I am trying to use up some of the old yarn my mother left to me when she lost her battle to colon cancer. Some of the color choices are not colors I personally would have purchased. Why not make someone a scarf or an afghan I say! I didn't quite have enough of what is called skeins of yarn in the colors I wanted to use up but lucky for me there is white yarn to finish it up. Since I have no one in mind to really give the blanket to it's ok if its' not perfect! By all means it is not perfect! I am not great at this afghan making stuff. I can get the pattern down but keeping it in square is difficult for me, I think I figured out a way to help me, but we will see when the afghan is finished. I am half way through the main blanket then I will work on the hood to attach. I will post photo of completed blankie if all goes well. LOL!

Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...