A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Months Top Treats

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My mind is BLANK!

I want to make more cards. I cannot believe how many cards I already have made and that was just from the month of September. I have been searching and searching trying to get something to snap an idea into my head. Nothing. I have 20 cards to make for the Christmas card swap I plan to join for Anysoldier.com  as well as my own Christmas cards. Not to mention the birthdays each month and if I can not get 20 people to volunteer for the Thanksgiving Card Swap I may need to make another set of 20 Thanksgiving Cards. I really feel like I want to do something crafty, but what's the problem? Ever have one of these kind of  days? I was searching the October week 1 challenges at Simply Scrapping. I want to get involved in the challenges before I leave to go on a cruise in just a few weeks! I just sit at my desk dig through the papers and I end up organizing the ribbons, and the papers. I guess maybe I can say I am preparing my work space for my next project. Sounds good. I feel better saying it. :) I know I plan to be doing a fun project soon and the work space will be nice and tidy when I finally can sit and not worry about anything else.
Post a Comment