A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

This Weeks Top Treats

Friday, May 28, 2010

Smokin' Brisket!

Mmmm how the smell is driving me crazy!! My husband knows how much I love Brisket and he loves his smoked ribs so we decided we would spend our Memorial weekend smoking some meats!! We picked up an electric smoker so there is no fire to really tend to. It is amazing even I can smoke meat!! The money we will save not going out to eat!! Invited my brother and his family over to be some taste testers of our food. If it tastes as good as it smells I think we hit a home run! 


Well by noon the probe reads way to high, and then the Control panel quit working and the unit was no longer heating the meat. It was losing temperature and I had only 6 degrees internal temp to go before it was done. My husband exchanged the control panel for the one at the store ont he display model. I will be so upset if this one is messed up to. Not to mention the rage that will come out of my Italian husband I feel sorry for the smoker if it decides to screw with us.
Post a Comment

Where in the World is ...