A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Thursday, December 9, 2021

It’s looking a lot like Christmas On Mondays Greetings




Monday’s Greetings Challenge at www.OutlawzChallenges.ning.com started this week and their theme is Christmas! For my card I am using this Steampunk tree from Digistamps For Joy. I added on some candy canes, topped all of the gears with glossy accents, and used sticklers on the triangle ornaments as well as dotted Liquid pearls around the tree. The soldier and the candy canes were cut out on the Cricut machine. The stockings were cut out of some design paper. and I added these cute little bows to the top of the presents. The tree was colored with Copic markers. 




The Winner was Announced. I also entered this card in the challenges at 








Want to see more fabulous card designs  please come check out the challenges at www.outlawzchallenges.ning.com a We look forward to seeing you there! 


No comments: