A Little Taste of Everything!

THE RECIPE OF HAPPINESS!

Weekly Top Posts

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Carpenter Rules


Hey there crafty friends! Today I am sharing a shirt I designed for a Carpenter. We own and operate a cabinet manufacturing company and through the years we have discussed buying shirts for all the guys in the shop. It was the main reason my hubby agreed to purchasing my first Cricut cutting machine, he wanted me to make all sorts of things for his business. I never did with the Cricut my machines blade from the start were not working well with vinyl. 

It was a few years later all the rave was on the Silhouette Cameo machine, and its blades were nice and sharp! I have made 3 shirts this year for the hubby's business. Eventually all the guys will have their own shirt with its own quirky little saying on the back. I still have a few bugs to work out, for instance in this design the shirt is a 4X, I wish I had made the banner larger, for that size shirt it kind of looked a little small, but hey I am sure the employee will have it stained up and dirty before you know it and he will need another! My goal is to make each guy 5 shirts, one for every day of the week during warm months, and then I will need to make winter shirts, and hats you name it! The ideas are endless, thanks to Pinterest! LOL! 

Time to get a few more rows in on my hubby's afghan, I need little side projects like this shirt to keep me from going bonkers due to crochet afghan overload! Until next time, much love and craftiness to you all!

No comments: